Comprehensive Legal Guidance Focused On Criminal Defense And Immigration
The Law Offices of Santiago & Associates, PC, offers a broad spectrum of legal services to individuals, families and small businesses. Founding attorney Raymond S. Santiago is licensed to practice law in both New Jersey and New York. This makes him ideally equipped to represent clients who live in one state but have a legal concern in the other.
- Personal injury and general civil litigation — Seeking compensation for the victims of auto accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, premises liability, dog bites, negligent security and assaults, wrongful death, contract disputes and more
- Real estate transactions — Buying, selling or leasing residential property or commercial property
- Land use and zoning — Submitting variance requests to the zoning or planning board and addressing related matters
- Restraining orders — Seeking or defending against temporary restraining orders (TROs) for domestic violence
- Business law — Assisting small businesses with entity formation and dissolution, purchases and sales, and other business concerns
- Labor and employment law — Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and litigating employment contracts, negotiating severance agreements, litigating employee discrimination cases and more